And while preparing for the next flash, here's episode 2 of the short Kingdumb heart series I'm making now ^^.
in fact I stop after the third one, I don't feel to confident about this one..ehm, okay, today's contents:
Segment 1: My favorite scene from the Kingdom Hearts 2 game.
I just love the bit after the war at Hallow Bastion. Why? Well starting with the things not featered in the flash:
1) The organisation reveals their plan of havng Sora do their dirty work. Cute, since 5 mintes ago they send one of the organisation members to kill Sora. in fact they do it constantly. Which would either A) ruin their plans or B) gget themselves killed. Waterproof plan alright
2)Gotta love how games often think having a name change is a plot twist. his name is not Pete, it's... JIM! OMG!! That changes the entire story! oh wait it doesn't. Dude, I don't care if he's Xenohort, or Ansem, or Xemnas, he's a generic silver haired who wants to destroy the world. Who cares what his name is.
3) Ah, and then how all those characters keep teleporting into that sequence. Axel, some other organisation guy and Maleficent do all teleport in during that sequence, all whining about Hearts and darkness as usual, even tough Sora only asks where Kairi is. Sora pal, stop asking those idiots questions, you know they can't speak english.
Right, segment 2 has little to do with Kingdom hearts actually, just something stupid stuck in my head, and put in because people like the randomness, and my original sketches weren't really.
And finally the dance sequence, a little diffrent this time. Ah, nothing like singing "everything's better, down where it's wetter, take it from mee!" to a guy drowning. Heh, poor Aladdin.
Bleh, cheated a bit with drawing by tracing to get the general head shape right. Since if I draw Sora free hand, his face changes every 3 seconds
oh and PS. ,even tough it's called Kingdom hearts final mix, it doesn't actually focus on the Final mix version of the game. it just means that this are things "added" to the original Kingdumb hearts 2 Flash, just like the Final mix game adds extra content and bosses to that original game. Gottit? yay.
Many thanks to Luke Wholey and John Markel as part of the main Kh voice team, and Molly and Zody for jumping in for last minute voices. I can't say whee anymore with my current throat
1) The Organization were never trying to kill Sora. In fact, I think they sent Demyx out there to get HIM killed.
2) It's not the name that's the twist, it's the identity. The whole thing about "OMG, Xemnas is Xehanort, who wasn't Ansem!" is about him not being who we'd previously thought he was (he wasn't the wise ruler of Hollow Bastion, but his apprentice who stole his name and identity), not that his name was different.
Funny video though. Particularly Jiminy's "THIS CANNOT BE!"
1) Ohh, right. I vaguely remember something like that, never really got why demyx was a danger. Was it to test the strenght of Sora? If so, they still underestimate him afterwards so that was a waste of time. Also other members fight Sora, like Xaldin's amazing "I will steal Beast's Rose and then escape...and then...stand on the bridge..uhhh.. And then Sora kills me. Mhuahahaha" plan.
2) but I don't KNOW these people. They're introduced in Chains of memories and they're already betraying each other and having plot twists even before I get the basic idea of what they stand for. Can't build a mystery on quicksand. Oh no the nice ruler who wanted to discover hearts is the villain! No! It was his assistent that is the villain! Whatever, I don't know them. I don't get introduced to them how they were originally and therefore I don't give a damn about their transformation. So the only plottwist is that the villain from the first game doesn't reappear here. Outside of that, nothing has any cotext or meaning other then "here's a buch of guys you need to hit with your key untill they're dead".
1) In the Underworld, Demyx was ordered to "use agression to liberate his true disposition." Then at Hollow Bastion, he was leading the Nobodies that were attacking and I'm pretty sure he was put out there just to get killed. The Organization treated him really badly. XD Xaldin was kind of a single-minded idiot. He barely had interest in Sora at all: he was too focused on screwing with Beast.
2) I was talking about Ansem and Xehanort, not the Organization. The twist is that the villain of the first game wasn't who we were told he was in said game. You don't like it, fine. But it was more than just "My name is X, except actually it's Y. Z is really X! Heart Darkness Light Courage blahblahblah!"
2) Hahaha, I know "It's not X it's Y! Heartness blah blah" is not the proper story, of course. I'd be shocked if it was. That's more a parody of How the story is told rather then what the story is.
Hmm, did Kingdom hearts 2 explain anything about who the villain in the first game was, other then just making it confusing by having Xemnas and Ansem knock him over? Don't remember where we finally learned how all the villains fit together.
Anyway, my point remains, I find it hard to understand/ care about plottwists if the set up and foundation of the story is an abstract confusing quicksand pool. The story is told like it's a dream, it's very dreamlike, so that's how i go trough it.
It's MORE confusing once we get into how all the villains fit together, especially with Master Xehanort. The villain being an apprentice named Xehanort commiting identity theft of his master Ansem, and who split into a Heartless and a Nobody, was actually alot more simple. Tetsuya Nomura just cannot leave plot points alone. He has to keep rolling the snowball bigger and bigger until it gets to be more of a convoluted mess.
I reached the target
I'd been waiting for
for some time now:
!!! :headbang: I'm
guys are always so
awesome and give me
so much support!To
thank you, old
watchers and new
ones, I decided to
open a GIVEAWAY here
on my page!As you
Hello and welcome
everyone to another
issue of our Manga
and Anime Artist of
the Month! I'm
to announce that
May's Artist of the
month award goes to
Ever since I met
Laura I fell in love
with her art! Her
style is simply
Year II - Issue
Features is a weekly
feature designed to
section of the most
support by faving
this article and
So I decided to open
a new contest, and
it's with Izka again
^^; what can I do, I
love her so so
much!!But this time
a quite short and
easy one: Draw Izka
as Chibi!!I really
hope you will be
wanted to put a cute
Izka on my page to
welcome all visitors
but I couldn't c...
`anmari has been spreading her infectious positivity throughout our community for over 6 years. Throughout this time Ana has been at the core of all things devious, passionately developing an eclectic gallery, helping organise devmeets, participating in chat events and also recently completed dedicating her time as a Community Volunteer. We are absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for May 2013 to `anmari, congratulations! Read More